Liposomowa (liposomalna) GABA
GABA with L-Theanine - 50 mL.
Welcome to Buddhaville
Quicksilver Scientific Etheric Delivery Phospholipid Encapsulation System
1.7 oz (50ml), Pump-top
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)is an amino acid produced in the human body that functions as the principle inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system. (1) GABA is associated with the parasympathetic side of the autonomic nervous system which balances the sympathetic (fight-or-flight) side.
Many pharmacological agents exert anxiolytic, analgesic, anticonvulsant and sedative effects by modulating GABA receptor activity, or blocking the reuptake of GABA, thus increasing GABA activity. (2,3) Many toxins, such as mercury, and some physical traumas, such as head trauma, elicit neurotoxic effects though glutamate receptors in the brain (called NMDA-mediated neurotoxicity). This produces a feedback loop of inflammation, neurotoxicity, and anxiety. GABA supplementation can help break that loop by building the pool of GABA. Use of powdered GABA is not efficient because it is poorly absorbed and does not easily cross the blood-brain barrier. Studies have shown that GABA administered with phosphatidylserine improved GABA?s activity and was proposed to be due to an increased ability to cross the blood-brain barrier. (4,5)Quicksilver Scientific?s Etheric Delivery GABA produces a very quick and powerful effect. Try this Busy-ness antidote once and you will know!
L-Theanine Is an amino acid found naturally in tea. Research suggests that theanine affects inhibitory neurotransmission (parasympathetic) and has been shown to have relaxing effects on cognitive thinking and blood pressure. (6,7,8)
Quicksilvers Etheric Delivery Phospholipid Encapsulation System brings the power of intravenous therapy into a convenient oral delivery. Our Etheric Delivery improves upon liposomal technology with smaller, more stable, single-layer spheres made from the highest-grade ingredients available. In addition to exceptional absorption rates, nanospheres like Quicksilver produces have demonstrated the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, deposit their cargo intracellularly and enhance lymphatic circulation of nutrients. Also, the phospholipids that compose the liposome shell feed the cell membranes. This ensures the proper function for the absorption of nutrients and the excretion of cellular waste products and toxins.
General Suggested Usage: Take 4 pumps whenever needed, especially before bed. Take 2 pumps at a time directly by mouth, hold 30 seconds and then swallow. GABA has also shown useful before taking detoxification products to dampen negative responses.
Production Technology Features:
- Tightly controlled small sizing, verified by Laser Dynamic Light Scattering on each batch (GABA mean size 50-100nm)
- Pleasant taste, suitable for intra-buccal delivery.
- Precise pump delivery
- Easy to disperse in water when desired
- Intraoral delivery for best systemic availability
- Easy to dispense and take directly from bottleIntraoral delivery for best systemic
1. Enna, S. J. GABA. San Diego: Academic Press/Elsevier;2006.
2. Belelli, D. and Lambert, J. J. Neurosteroids: endogenous regulators of the GABA(A) receptor. Nat.Rev.Neurosci. 2005;6(7):565-575.
3. Schwartz, T. L. and Nihalani, N. Tiagabine in anxiety disorders. Expert.Opin.Pharmacother. 2006;7(14):1977-1987.
4. Loeb, C., Benassi, E., Bo, G. P., Cocito, L., Maffini, M., and Scotto, P. Preliminary evaluation of the effect of GABA
and phosphatidylserine in epileptic patients. Epilepsy Res. 1987;1(3):209-212
5. Cocito, L., Bianchetti, A., Bossi, L., Giberti, L., and Loeb, C. GABA and phosphatidylserine in human photosensitivity: a pilot study. Epilepsy Res. 1994;17(1):49-53
6. Rogers, P. J., Smith, J. E., Heatherley, S. V., and Pleydell-Pearce, C. W. Time for tea: mood, blood pressure and cognitive performance effects of caffeine and theanine administered alone and together. Psychopharmacology (Berl) 2008;195(4):569-577.
7. Haskell, C. F., Kennedy, D. O., Milne, A. L., Wesnes, K. A., and Scholey, A. B. The effects of L-theanine, caffeine and their combination on cognition and mood. Biol.Psychol. 2008;77(2):113-122